MEDICALLY CERTIFIED MONO-HINGE PROTECTION
All new for 2023, we introduce the C-Frame Hybrid.
Having listened to consumer feedback on the C-Frame Pro Carbon regarding some race-fit pants, we have been able to reduce a large amount of the bulk in the knee area by using a separate sleeve with a built-in Impact tested CE certified protector, this allows freer movement when wearing race pants.
The C-Frame Hybrid retains the super stiff chassis for maximum control and protection but is still comfortable – that is the essence of the mono hinge on the C-Frame Hybrid!
The C-Frame three-point force distribution greatly reduces forces to the knee, thereby limiting knee injuries (ACL, Meniscus, and MCL) and making it a vital piece of protective equipment.
Lab-tested built-in fracture points make the C-Frame chassis break before you injure your shin or thigh bone. You will love the super low-profile Carbon shin plate that fits perfectly inside your boots.
- Super stiff, mono-hinge frame with three-point force distribution
- Hybrid AirFlex impact gel knee cup with hard shell slider for ultimate knee brace comfort
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries: ACL, Meniscus, and MCL
- Very low-profile inner knee for superior bike feel
- Certified as a medical device: EU CA014741
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
- Hyperextension limitations 10º, 15º, 20º and 25º for ACL injury reduction
- Engineered, lab-tested built-in fracture points
- The C-Frame chassis is designed to break before injuring: The shin bone (Tibia) or the thigh bone (Femur)
- Comfortable, low-profile shin bone plate with load distribution pad that fits inside all boots
- Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging