Anatomically Correct Shoulder Brace to Protect and Prevent Shoulder Dislocation
The shoulder brace was designed in partnership with orthopaedic surgeons to prevent shoulder dislocation. CE tested and certified, the brace pulls the shoulder inwards into the shoulder cup and rearwards so that the shoulder remains in the cup during motion.
It offers a snug fit with four-way adjustments for perfect pull and cupping.
- Inwards pulling of the shoulder into the shoulder cup.
- Rearwards pulling of shoulder makes the shoulder stay in the cup during motion.
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Shoulder EN1621-1.
- Snug, under the jersey fit.
- Adjustable compression.
- Great four-way adjustments for perfect pull and security.